During the summer months the increase of request for information and help increases manyfold, Chabad Piazza Bologna, thanks to our dedicated general secretary Shani Barnea, fields a kaleidoscope of requests here are some examples:
- A rabbi from Moscow wanted to help a couple on their honeymoon in Italy, who were stuck for Shabbat in Naples, Shani arranged a hotel, Shabbat meal a delivery of Kosher welcome package to her room, Ms. Marlen Dabush volunteered for the delivery!
- A rabbi from California had a friend who came to Rome for Shabbat and asked Chabad in Rome to deliver a Shabbat package to their hotel, the package was hand delivered by Shani!
- A couple stuck at the airport for the day got Kosher food delivered through another traveler recruited by Chabad.
- Chabad provided babysitters for visitors who requested them in order to be able to enjoy the city also at night.
- Hundreds of tourists received information on how to spend their vacations in a kosher way Rome during the summer.
Whatever is your need when visiting Rome we will do our best to help!