img
img

This page is also available in:Italian, Hebrew

Vacation Ends in Tragedy for a US Couple in Rome


Friday, December 5, 2014

This page is also available in: Italian, Hebrew

A couple from Boston MA, on vacation in Rome, stayed in a B&B in the center of Rome with another couple of friends. Unfortunately, during their sleep, carbon monoxide emitted from the gas fireplace heater spread in their room; the man, Norman Yakov Stein, 76 years old, died, the woman, Sandra Reva Kivenko, 70 years old is in critical conditions at the “Umberto I” hospital.

The children arrived in Rome, Rabbi Lazar meet with the son of Mr. Stein to offer and physical or spiritual help needed. The son asked that the ritual washing of the death be performed in Rome, once the police concludes the investigation, the body will continue to the USA for the burial.

111608779-868268c8-dcc7-4620-9ccf-233f1ca2fa88 111608904-d07c2a04-71a0-449f-9a2b-852e2112b8e6

Leave a Reply

Upcoming Events

img